OUCH! I bet that hurt...

Ya but. I can't hatch them all like you do. So I eat them. So if cracking them open is an abortion, what is tossing them to the chickens?
Cause they get a lot of them. They are going to be getting even more come Spring, well maybe Summer.

So just how big do these big bad babies eggs get? Hummmmmmm. Cause I am not sure that one will fit in a quol turner at all.

Ya but. I can't hatch them all like you do

OUCH THAT'S GOTTA SUCK
sad.png

Quote:
OUCH THAT'S GOTTA SUCK
sad.png

Not for me! That's one reason I have mine. I cracked open about 50 eggs today. Of course, a bunch of those were button quail eggs.

Ya, that's what went into that bowl later - about 20 eggs from M Golds and 10-15 eggs from the whites. They were good, too.

DH said after breakfast I needed a bigger egg rack cause it will only hold 2 days now.
I said yes, 3 times bigger would be nice and make the holes bigger, while your at it. So he's back to the drawing board.

My egg rack is a coffee can, or any random metal bowl or yogurt container.
wink.png

How mundain. No actually, mushroom trays work great. That's what I send about 40 eggs over to the neighbors in, for her pickled eggs.

So if he can make it light weight, you want one too, huh. So just how small are those button eggs? A bit bigger than my bean? You need a range of space sizes. Maybe dowel rod doubled. Oh I bet that would work to display them.

I actually have some plastic piece of junk intended for cooking hot dogs. It has little indention in it that hold button quail eggs perfectly. If I took time to stand them up in it then it would be a perfect egg rack. I also have an ice cube tray that works when flipped upside down. It is a strange design. I'm just too lazy to do so unless I'm saving them for hatching.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom