Our beautiful Tibetan Mastiff puppies

Chickenzoo, all the pups are weighing in at 10lbs 11 oz for the smallest to 15 lbs., for the largest at 6 weeks
ep.gif
th.gif
ep.gif
th.gif

I'm waiting for them to hit the 8 week mark so I can make my best determination on structure, type, bone before deciding though its hard to restrain myself
love.gif
but they are all pretty nice puppies, all 13 of them!!
ep.gif

Thanks Horsefeathers
hugs.gif
Which pic? The long piece of grass or the tiny piece?
lol.png

I love the pup standing with long piece of grass....structure and power in that little 5 week old body just blew me away! I am addicted to taking photos...sigh.

Thanks BYC friends! I adore them and they just keep getting cuter and of course, more serious as each day goes by. It is NOT an easy breed nor a breed for just anyone! But man, they are strawberrylicious cute!

TY Seabreeze.. I'm hopping over to your fb to look.. hopefully I can contain the squeaky noises to some degree
tongue.png

My avatar is my Jack Russel Terrier puppy.. better known as Squishy
lol.png
When they're little.. their little faces do look like Aussies and Borders!

Are you having fun with all of that poopy puppy paper yet? I well remember the hardship with 9 little JRT puppies! Yes, our 15 lb JRT had 9 puppies her first litter! They just kept coming, and coming, and coming
gig.gif

Grrrr Grrr.. my pee pee paper.. Grr Grr.. my blanket.. my shoelace.. my human hair.. my human pant leg... my sock.. my power cord
th.gif

hugs.gif

fl.gif
that you survive!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom