Our Beautiful Zane is Gone. RIP, My Angel with Barred Wings

hugs.gif

Too soon.... I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
I'm so very sorry for your loss Cyn. I know how much you treasured him, and he was a very lucky boy to have you to care for him. I know caring for a crippled rooster isn't easy - you are a wonderful person for the life you gave him.
hugs.gif

There are still tears here in Kentucky....tears at the loss of that sweet handsome boy; tears over hearing Gypsy repeatedly calling for him awhile ago and Tears because I so loved rubbing his wattles and face while feeding him blueberry muffins and pancakes....sadness because his cage will be minus his beautiful soft eyes when I visit you soon.
hit.gif

RIP you gorgeous sweet boy, watch over Cyn's flock with your father and mother by your side and walk proud love because you once again can run like a warm wind just as you did through my heart.
love.gif

Im so sorry. I know you guys loved him dearly, and gave him a really great life. He was such a pretty boy, too. I know you'll miss him...
sad.png

So sorry for your loss of your beautiful Zane. May fond memories bring you comfort, friends bring you love, and chickens bring you joy during this difficult time. (((hugs)))

Back
Top Bottom