Our first meat rabbits

Not those. Were getting out of rabbits so we just have two senior ones (turned 7 yesterday, a minilop and a harlequin), a show quality minilop buck we couldbt give away and a satin doe that our friend ended up not needing.
Sounds like you have your hands full!! I’m sorry meat breeds didn’t work out for you.

Any recipe for chicken works for rabbit.
We figured that out XD
IMG_20210215_150215.jpg

Got any good rabbit recipes. We loved our rabbit soup and stew that we tried tonight. So rabbit is definitely on the menu now.
A really easy one:
Put rabbit pieces in a baking dish.
Dump BBQ sauce over it.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until done.

Here is one I used for does that insisted on having their babies on the wire. Put rabbit pieces in a casserole dish. Pour a can of cream of mushroom soup over the top. Add some cut up potatoes and maybe some frozen peas. Cover and bake for about an hour or so in a 325 oven. You can season the rabbit pieces with salt and pepper and garlic powder before you add the soup if you want. :)

Here is one I used for does that insisted on having their babies on the wire. Put rabbit pieces in a casserole dish. Pour a can of cream of mushroom soup over the top. Add some cut up potatoes and maybe some frozen peas. Cover and bake for about an hour or so in a 325 oven. You can season the rabbit pieces with salt and pepper and garlic powder before you add the soup if you want. :)
That sounds really good.

Back
Top Bottom