OUR HATCHING EGG WEBSITE IS FINALLY FINISHED!!..YIPPIE!!....

Quote:
lau.gif

Julie,

I recieved my eggs today, they look great! Had no breakage, and thanks for the extras! The shape and the size are ideal, no funny shapes or small eggs....thanks again. Look forward to doing business with you again.

We will candle them late this evening, before they go in the bator to check for hairline cracks or scamblization (dont' think that's a real word..lol) by the post office.

Thanks again....Pam

Julie,

I just visited your website tonight. I am impressed with the effort it took to design and put together such a site. The pictures are sharpa nd clear enough for me to see what the end results of the eggs should look like.

I am just getting into Chickens, unfortunately I live in a city that restricts the number of birds we can have, but what the hay, what the city doesn't know won't hurt them.
lau.gif

I haven't settled on a breed yet, although my preference tends towards white eggers (probably because that is what I am used to)
I have seen some brown eggers I really like as well.

Because of the fact that I do live in town, whatever breed I do select will have to be one that is content to be somewhat contained in a coop and run.

Your background history on each of the breeds you currently have is very good, informative and helpful to us novices.

I am going to order my first incubator soon and when I am ready I will be definitely placing an order with you.

Continued success and best wishes.

Quote:
there are several tips in here on how to make a home made incubator. Do a search for Incubators -Miss Prissy. I am, unfortunately totally hopeless when it comes to contructing anything with electrical components unless they are the snap/plug together type thing.

So I will be ordering one from Moyer Hatcheries in Quakerstown PA shortly, as they have the best price so far that I have found.

Julie,
I received my eggs today. Fantastic packing job - none broke! And thanks also for the extra. I am putting them into the bator and looking forward to a good hatch! After I get my pens set up I am going to have to talk to you about some of your Speckled Sussex.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom