Pair of Splash silkies for sale! Cush~N~Tush~Silkies

RooptyDoo

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Illinois
This is an auction for a pair of splash silkies. The rooster is around 9 months. He is a Bobbi Porto boy. He looks rough right now. He recently got in a fight with our big Barred Rock rooster and he lost lol. The pic I posted below is recent. I took it yesterday afternoon. He is missing alot of crest feathers. He is very sweet and a really nice boy but I have already kept plenty of roosters from Bobbi. I would say he is BQ. The hen is very nice. She is around 5 months. She has great toe spacing and feet feathering. I am only getting rid of her because I can't keep everyone as much as I would like too. I believe this pair will throw very nice babies. They have not had a bath for these pictures but I will give them one before they go to their new home. If you have any other questions let me know. I am NPIP tested. No shipping.

The rooster
16879_bobbi_porto_rooster_for_sale.jpg

16879_bobbi_porto_rooster_for_sale_feet.jpg

The hen
16879_splash_silkie_hen_for_sale.jpg

16879_splash_silkie_for_sale_feet.jpg

Last edited:
My blue hen is getting worse and worse. She isn't going to make it I'm pretty sure.

Is there anyway you would sell me the splash pullet?
tongue.png
I only have one hen for the rooster I bought.

I may have a few more pullets to sell. I will go out and check later and I will let you know. If this pair doesn't sell I may sell her by herself.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom