Palmetto Exotic Poultry?

I wouldn't be tempted by the free shipping.
Its easy to give free shipping if your chick prices are as high as most of theirs are.
With the other poster I also wouldn't compare prices to MPC to conclude if its a good price.
Every place has good prices compared to MPC. You can find nice birds from breeders cheaper then MPC.
Using someone else's pics would be a deal breaker on just that for me.

I ordered 20 swedish flower hens for 140 that would come to 7 dollars per chick which is the cheapest i have found plus free shipping but the only thing is there is only like one picture and I have seen that picture on another breeders site I think green fire farms? So I dono the only reason I bought is because I emailed him and he answered all my question in fast time and seemed honest?? I haven't gotten the chicks yet so I dono what to expect? Hopfully I'm not disappointed? I'll let everyone know when I receive them or don't receive them?

I ordered 20 swedish flower hens for 140 that would come to 7 dollars per chick which is the cheapest i have found plus free shipping but the only thing is there is only like one picture and I have seen that picture on another breeders site I think green fire farms? So I dono the only reason I bought is because I emailed him and he answered all my question in fast time and seemed honest?? I haven't gotten the chicks yet so I dono what to expect? Hopfully I'm not disappointed? I'll let everyone know when I receive them or don't receive them?
I did a little digging on FB and I think the owner just started with chickens last year, and they originally got their SF from https://www.orchardhillpoultry.com/store/p20/Swedish_Flower_Hen.html.

I personally can't trust someone who uses stolen photos on their site, it makes me doubt everything-- like care, biosecurity, etc. It's just not honest.

That said, I do hope all goes well for you and your chicks and you have a good experience with them!

I would really love to get splash silkies from them, and it would be 15 chicks for the same price as 5 (non-splash) from MPC. But living in the city makes me nervous over how many roos I would get and how to find them homes (which has also kept me from hatching my own but I'm really starting to eye that new 24 egg incubator).
Yeah of 5 silkies I purchased straight run , 3 were Roos!! I haven’t done much research on incubators as of yet! Need to do more research about temperatures and the effects, of any, on chick development!

Don’t order from her, she’s a scam
Artist, I ordered chicks from her and drove across Georgia to meet her and she didn’t have my chicks and tried to sell me some other chicks she had after I was promised specific chicks and prepaid for them. Save your time
I'm so sorry that happened to you but thank you for coming here and sharing your experience, welcome to BYC! I'm glad you've joined us!

I always come here to look for info for my chicks and remembered seeing a post with her info
So decided I to post to save others from some frustration! I lost $35 and 4 hours of my time but lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom