Partridge Rock Thread

Pics
Yep Alpha is gone BUT I have 21 eggs in incubator from him. I also have the 2 chicks out in coop too. Chickens are still locked up. I came across some good fencing for us so I can get goats in to help with mowing. Hubby is not home but one to two days a week and I will not use mower. Scarded it will fall over land too sloped for me. So I have been wanting goats and now I found the perfect portable fencing by Gallagher and all in need is a shed for them. First have other thing I need to pay off. After we get goats fox will not be as big a problem for dog will be staying outside with goats most of the time. She loves them. Once we get the final two part of the perimeter fence done then things will be much better.

Hi I have some PR. I have some that are PR crosses too. Now I was wondering there are some that look pure but have some blue/greenish feathers on their back (could they be the pure PR roosters?) At what age do the Roo's change color?

91794_img_5367.jpg

they are 7 weeks. Here is a better picture of two of them (1&2), now they're standing tall because I was making noises to catch them looking my way.

91794_chicks1.jpg

I know! I'm trying to find out what he/she is! If you check out one of my other posts I have 10 chickens that I'm trying to find out what they are (breed or gender) haha. That one is super small too.

4 is some sort of bantam mix is what I am thinking. 3 is could also a mix by the looks of it.

In PRs only males have the beetle green feathers on back . chest and tail. If your have it in those places you have males or another breed or mix.

Back
Top Bottom