Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

Thanks, Cammy :)

hugs.gif

These are the newbies from yesterday and the day before.... 13 in 2 days. I think that brings me up to close to 60 (!!!!!) so far.
I am sending 2 doz. ea. to 2 very good friends and donating another doz. to 4-H er's. I figure I should have plenty to go around since I still have 84 eggs in the incubators. Hope summer gets here quick. It's April now right?

Your babies are adorable!! I just wish it were April! LOL

These are the newbies from yesterday and the day before.... 13 in 2 days. I think that brings me up to close to 60 (!!!!!) so far.
I am sending 2 doz. ea. to 2 very good friends and donating another doz. to 4-H er's. I figure I should have plenty to go around since I still have 84 eggs in the incubators. Hope summer gets here quick. It's April now right?

That is a tub full of cuteness there!!!
love.gif

Aww soo cute!!

Psssst, Hey don't forget about your friend in CT TOO!!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom