Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

clap.gif
I have a partridge named Peepers also!! She is my avatar....I thought she would end up being a blue partridge, but she has become very light orangey brown in color, and has lost almost all of her blue. Here she is at 5 days old:

Here she is at 2 months old:

And here today, at 3 1/2 months:

clap.gif
I have a partridge named Peepers also!! She is my avatar....I thought she would end up being a blue partridge, but she has become very light orangey brown in color, and has lost almost all of her blue. Here she is at 5 days old:

Here she is at 2 months old:

And here today, at 3 1/2 months:

She's very pretty :)

I got a couple partridge silkies about 3 months ago. I posted pics of them on the "silkie sexing" thread and got good response, but I would like some input from the specifically partridge people. Would you mind helping me sex them? I wanna know what I have so I can name them!

#1 - some think boy, some think girl. Which do you guys think?

#2 - I think everyone agrees this is a girl. What about you?

By the way, everyone on this thread has beautiful part. silkies! I love looking at them!

I got a couple partridge silkies about 3 months ago. I posted pics of them on the "silkie sexing" thread and got good response, but I would like some input from the specifically partridge people. Would you mind helping me sex them? I wanna know what I have so I can name them!

#1 - some think boy, some think girl. Which do you guys think?

#2 - I think everyone agrees this is a girl. What about you?

By the way, everyone on this thread has beautiful part. silkies! I love looking at them!

both are Non-bearded - which makes the wattles and comb more pronounced.
Both are girls.

Back
Top Bottom