Peachicks ( baby peacocks ) 5 colors, San Antonio, TX

bdfive

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 11, 2010
South of Blanco, TX
Peachicks available. Peahens and I are hatching healthy happy India Blue, White, Pied, Silver Pied and Emerald Spalding (approx. 90% Java). Prices are $50 to $100. Must be picked up north of San Antonio, TX in Spring Branch, 78070. They sell fast so not all available at all times. I'm posting a few pictures of parents of the babies. Call me at 210-seven4eight-05one1. Thanks much!
Love My Hobby, Love My Birds!

IB Pied 1.jpg Pied 6.jpg Pied 1.jpg 2 year old Silver Pied_2.jpg Silver Pied Displaying 1.JPG Spalding Female.jpg Silver Pied and White (2).jpg

Peachicks available. Peahens and I are hatching healthy happy India Blue, White, Pied, Silver Pied and Emerald Spalding (approx. 90% Java). Prices are $50 to $100. Must be picked up north of San Antonio, TX in Spring Branch, 78070. They sell fast so not all available at all times. I'm posting a few pictures of parents of the babies. Call me at 210-seven4eight-05one1. Thanks much!

View attachment 1019413 View attachment 1019414 View attachment 1019415 View attachment 1019416 View attachment 1019417 View attachment 1019418 View attachment 1019419
Hi, I rescued two baby peacocks after their mother was killed by coyotes. I want to find a suitable home for them or reintroduce them to the 'wild'. I live in Los Angeles, CA. Any advice? Thanks so much.

Attachments

• Peacock10days.jpg
    Peacock10days.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 443
Hi, I rescued two baby peacocks after their mother was killed by coyotes. I want to find a suitable home for them or reintroduce them to the 'wild'. I live in Los Angeles, CA. Any advice? Thanks so much.[/QUOTE

They get killed in the wild by predators. The responsible decision would be to find a forever home for them with people that have peafowl and know how to raise the peachicks keeping them safe until they are full size and can free range on perhaps a ranch, farm or some acreage. That's as close to wild as they can somewhat safely survive. Beware of giving them away. Anyone will take anything "free". Ask $30 each for them. Chat with the people and see if they sound sincere about taking proper care of them. When they come to pick them up you can refuse the money if you choose. SO, LOL!! how do you feel about my advice? I'm serious!! I turn down buyers of my peachicks if I feel they won't be good caretakers. This is a hobby for me and my first priority is for the birds.

Yes, that's quite right. Unfortunately in the weeks since their rescue I have had no luck finding a home for them despite having them on rescue sites, and contacting a wide variety of wildlife and zoo officials.

View attachment 1019413 View attachment 1019414 View attachment 1019415 View attachment 1019416 View attachment 1019417 View attachment 1019418 View attachment 1019419
Hi, I'm the gal raising orphan peacocks. They are a month old now and I'm having trouble getting them to eat a variety of food. What do you feed your birds? Thank you.

Hi, I'm the gal raising orphan peacocks. They are a month old now and I'm having trouble getting them to eat a variety of food. What do you feed your birds? Thank you.
Yes, that's quite right. Unfortunately in the weeks since their rescue I have had no luck finding a home for them despite having them on rescue sites, and contacting a wide variety of wildlife and zoo officials.

I CAN HELP YOU FIND A HOME FOR THEM IN YOUR AREA BUT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF I COULD TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU ON THIS NEW FORUM. REGARDING FEED, YOU SHOULD BE GIVING THEM SOMETHING LIKE PURINA CHICK STARTER THAT IS ABOUT 20% PROTEIN. HAVE YOU RAISED BABY CHICKENS? SAME WAY WITH PEACHICKS. HOW CAN WE MAKE CONTACK?

I would love to help with the peachicks if possible.
Located in Lubbock and willing to travel some to obtain peachicks!

Back
Top Bottom