Peacock and 3 mallard/swede mixes looking for a new home

annarogetta

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 29, 2014
Holden Massachusetts
[COLOR=333333]
CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS AREA
Peacock- Spalding, about 2 years old, have to find a home due to that he needs company/buddies, preferably turkeys or other peafowl, when he doesn't have buddies to hang around, he annoys everyone on my street. I did have a 'sturdy' pen for him, but got destroyed in the winter, and now it is becoming a financial burden for me, and a great stress for everyone. would get turkeys or other peafowl, but I am at my max for what I can take care of.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Ducks- born May 20, 2015, mom mallard, dad black swedes, need to downsize my ducks and these three siblings need to go together! 1 drake and 2 hens, females can fly, male can't due to a fox destroyed one of his wings when he was a little baby. male is very protective and worries over his sisters. They look like swedes, with very light mallard markings, bigger than mallards but half the size of standard swedish ducks. for more info and pictures PM me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]PEACOCK AND DUCKS DON'T HAVE TO BE TOGETHER, BUT PEACOCK MUST GO!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Message me for more info.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Interested in the peacock if you would be able to get him to Connecticut somehow, unless we are able to find out how to make the 2 hour trip. Please PM me if you would be willing to figure something out!

Also, how is his disposition? Friendly?

Back
Top Bottom