Peacock Design on Woman's Clothing

PintoPasoFino

Songster
10 Years
May 18, 2009
Chicago
I had a coupon for a free pair of panties from Victoria's Secret, so I went in. I found a pair with a peacock on them! They are white with a red and green peacock with sequins right on the fanny. I was so excited! I took them to the register and told the cashier I had to have them because I had peafowl. The first thing she said was, "OH like Hugh Heffner!". I didn't know quite what to say. She was fascinated that I had them, she said she thought they cost thousands of dollars. She wanted to know what they ate, if they were friendly, where I lived, the whole conversation was pretty amusing.
roll.png

I also saw a t-shirt in Target with a peacock on it. I went to three targets but they didn't have my size.
sad.png

Target has another tee that's white, with a long black pea feather on it. Really cool. If you have a Macy's around, they also have some neat pea-designed clothes. Dressy t-shirts, a couple of tops, a long dress in brown (not terribly attractive, but heck - it's a pea design!) You'll find these in juniors and women's. And that blue/green shirt at Target looks fabulous with a solid tee under it.

Somehow, I just don't think I'd enjoy sequins on my behind, so I'm not sure about those jewels from VS. But good luck with them!

Oh, and Target had some spiral notebooks in the school section with peacocks on them. They've probably sold out by now but they were very inexpensive. Saw them a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom