Peafowl/peacock thread!!

@Birdrain92sorry to hear about your friend Ice, especially with you away from home and unable to look for him. Since it has to be someone who knows your family I'm confident that you will be able to figure out who it is and get Ice home safely. Good luck.

@Birdrain92sorry to hear about your friend Ice, especially with you away from home and unable to look for him. Since it has to be someone who knows your family I'm confident that you will be able to figure out who it is and get Ice home safely. Good luck.

Thank you. I'm hoping I get him back.

Only for Christmas and summer break. I get to see 5 new puppies when I get back. My dog Mocha gave birth to on Monday. All 5 of them are black Border Collies, 4 boys and 1 girl. Then on Tuesday I received bad news. Somebody had got into my White peafowl pen and stole my White peacock Ice. I may never get to see Ice again. I know a person stole him and not a predator because, there's no damage done to the run, the door was locked, no feathers on the ground, and all the hens he was penned with are still there. The hens are sad right now, they won't stop calling. That's not even the scariest part. The scariest part is that whoever stole Ice knows me, my dogs, my peafowl, and their values. The reason why I believe this is because, first I live in the country a way from the city. Second you can't see my peafowl from the road at the top of my drive way. So the person would have to know I had peafowl. 3rd, nobody can get on my property without having my dogs on them unless they know the dogs. One of them had just had pups and has become more protective. 4th, they had to know my peafowl because my peafowl had just got done molting. They would have to know the difference between Ice and my other White hens. 5th, they could've stolen multiple peafowl or my Indian Blue peacock but they left all the birds. They only stole the White peacock. We called all the neighbors and police to keep their eye out for a White peacock just in case. None of the neighbors have seen a sign of a White peacock. Also the thief had to be someone that knows my family because they knew when nobody would be home.

Jadyn,
That just ticks me off, I hate thieves. I hope you catch them Brother,
1f44d.png

Gerald Barker

The hatchery included 5 chicks with my peachicks all hatched the same day. How long do I leave them together. They are almost 3 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom