Pekin Duck Club!

A

A total labor of love!
Our endangered breeds are: Anconas, Saxony, Golden Cascade and Blue Swedish
I can see why. I have never heard of those breeds since I am so new to following domestic ducks on here. I am gonna look those breeds up just so I know what they look like.

Your avatar is ADORABLE.

Well, then here are some pics, as I got access to the puter now
frow.gif

Manny the rooster, a blue Ancona in the background (with a black one next to it), and Joey the blue Swede in front

some of our Anconas caught in the act in someone elses unit

Saxonies, the light ones are the females, the ones with the neckrings males.
Their characteristic is the eye stripes. Disregard the Pekin...

left to right: Kiwi, our male White Appleyard (new breed via Holderread), a male and female (white with dark beak) Golden Cascade
and another female Saxony

Bobby the Saxony (in front) posing, with Kiwi and Apple (white Appleyards) needing to know what's going on...

some of our Rouen group. brown ones are female, green headed are males.
They look like mallards but can't fly as they are as big as Pekins

a couple of our Pekins, Walther in front, Brownie the Khaki behind him, and Susie back right.
Those 2 are the ones from my avatar, now fully grown!

Hope you like... enjoy!
love.gif

How could one get anything done with all those cute ducks padding about?
Try working with nine chickens, six ducks, five dogs, six cats, 35 rabbits, five guinea pigs, a hermit crab and a fish!!! It's hard because I want to spend time with all of them (except the fish) but I can't do that because I have so much work to do including school work!!!!!!!!!!

Well, then here are some pics, as I got access to the puter now :frow Manny the rooster, a blue Ancona in the background (with a black one next to it), and Joey the blue Swede in front some of our Anconas caught in the act in someone elses unit Saxonies, the light ones are the females, the ones with the neckrings males. Their characteristic is the eye stripes. Disregard the Pekin... left to right: Kiwi, our male White Appleyard (new breed via Holderread), a male and female (white with dark beak) Golden Cascade and another female Saxony Bobby the Saxony (in front) posing, with Kiwi and Apple (white Appleyards) needing to know what's going on... some of our Rouen group. brown ones are female, green headed are males. They look like mallards but can't fly as they are as big as Pekins a couple of our Pekins, Walther in front, Brownie the Khaki behind him, and Susie back right. Those 2 are the ones from my avatar, now fully grown! Hope you like... enjoy! :love
I love these pics. Thanks for the treat. Bobby's closeup is so cute. Those other breeds are gorgeous too but more than that they are so cute. And those naughty Anconas. That is funny. I thoroughly enjoyed the pics and your descriptions.

frow.gif

Manny the rooster, a blue Ancona in the background (with a black one next to it), and Joey the blue Swede in front

left to right: Kiwi, our male White Appleyard (new breed via Holderread), a male and female (white with dark beak) Golden Cascade

Bobby the Saxony (in front) posing, with Kiwi and Apple (white Appleyards) needing to know what's going on...

a couple of our Pekins, Walther in front, Brownie the Khaki behind him, and Susie back right.

Hope you like... enjoy!
love.gif
Gorgeous ducks thanks for sharing them with us.

Try working with nine chickens, six ducks, five dogs, six cats, 35 rabbits, five guinea pigs, a hermit crab and a fish!!! It's hard because I want to spend time with all of them (except the fish) but I can't do that because I have so much work to do including school work!!!!!!!!!!
oh i understand i have 6 ducks, 4 dogs, 3 cats, a donkey, 3 goats, pigs and baby pigs coming ,15 rabbits, countless chickens and there is a lot of school work and cause i am in so many clubs

frow.gif

Hope you like... enjoy!
love.gif

what a nice collection of ducks!

Back
Top Bottom