Pekin Duck Club!

Pics

DenverDucky

Songster
7 Years
Mar 28, 2012
Colorado
I haven't found a club yet so I figured I would start my own! Pekin duck owners unite! Please feel free to share stories, pictures, breed information and most of all, have fun chatting with others about the comical, chatty and beautiful Pekin Duck!

My beautiful pekin, Soleil <3

Last edited:
I have two pet Pekins! They’re names are Peggy and Gus. They’re favorite treats are: tomatoes, cucumber, and zucchini. They used to love oatmeal and peas, but lately they don’t want anything to do with either of them.:hmm
Gus is scared of everything, but Peggy doesn’t let anything scare her! She literally chased a deer right out of my yard! She is definitely the dominant one of the two, always bossing Gus around.
They both love foraging, diving for treats in the pool, and quacking at the deer. Gus used to be scared of them, but know he tolerates them. I think the deer are friends with the ducks now! Sometimes I will go outside at night and there will be a bunch of deer laying around the outside of the coop with Peggy and Gus sitting on the other side of the wire as close to the deer as possible.
They sure are wacky birds,but they’re always doing something interesting, and I love them so much!
D9382BB6-4107-4A24-AF02-75E7FC31F5C4.jpeg
25A7BB6D-7316-40B4-B8BE-A32DC885C834.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom