Pekin Duck Club!

and don't you also think they are funny ducks? My friend's Pekin cracks him up all the time. Plus they are soooo cute.
They are very personable, mine love the hose and when you could bring it out they'd stand about waiting to be sprayed.

How could one get anything done with all those cute ducks padding about?
LOL, you have too! with almost 100 birds here plus larger livestock you learn to take glances and move on, i'll tell you there is never a lacking for things to be done.

They are very personable, mine love the hose and when you could bring it out they'd stand about waiting to be sprayed.

LOL, you have too! with almost 100 birds here plus larger livestock you learn to take glances and move on, i'll tell you there is never a lacking for things to be done.
That's funny about the hose. They don't care, it's all about the water.

You are right about the quick glances and moving on. If you didn't, you'd still be out there with so much more to do.

Mine know that water hose all too well. They line up and then stand at attention like a good little soldier when the water rains down on them! Too funny!

And yes, there is always something to do, even when there is not.
1f609.png
but they have me pretty much under control. Wait... Did I just say that?! Lol

That is so cute wildsam. And it's funny that they have you under control. It's not their fault that they are so adorable. Or, is it?

oh i understand i have 6 ducks, 4 dogs, 3 cats, a donkey, 3 goats, pigs and baby pigs coming ,15 rabbits, countless chickens and there is a lot of school work and cause i am in so many clubs
The good thing is though... I'm homeschooled... so I can have breaks whenever my mom lets me!!!!! I really want a donkey! Well... a mini donkey! And pigs!!! And goats!

The good thing is though... I'm homeschooled... so I can have breaks whenever my mom lets me!!!!! I really want a donkey! Well... a mini donkey! And pigs!!! And goats!
my mom always wanted to homeschool me but i have always went to public school my mom hates it i wish sometimes i could be homeschooled but then i dont

i have a mini donkey and she is really sweet when she wants to be but also can be a little stinker most of the time

Ever since I got my pekin drake a girlfriend, he has been rather aggresive towards me. He used to give me duck hugs and nibble my fingers, but now I have to wear sleaves to give him water or food so I dont get attacked. Is this normal? Then hen isnt even laying yet. They dont get out like they did in the summer because it is so cold.
Also, sadly, a mink got my grandparents 6 ducks. Including 4 muscovies, a magpie, and a pekin hen that was sisters to mine. This means that all the ducklings in my avatar now reside in duck heaven (Besides the pekin)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom