Pekin Duck Club!

Buy some fake eggs or golf balls and try that. Mine think golf balls are eggs.

O problem i love seeing new people come to BYC it has grown from 200,000 people when I joined last year to 300,000 this year i heard about BYC when it first came out but never became a member until last year

O problem i love seeing new people come to BYC it has grown from 200,000 people when I joined last year to 300,000 this year i heard about BYC when it first came out but never became a member until last year
that is so great. I love that so many people love birds in all their different forms.

Since im here i just got a circulated air incubator from farm innovators its the model 4200 it has the egg turner i was wondering my duck eggs fit into it can i use the turner for it or not??

does anybody know how to make a nesting box for ducks because there house is a big dog house that I cant really get them and they get dirty

and does anybody have free range ducks

Last edited:
We
does anybody know how to make a nesting box for ducks because there house is a big dog house that I cant really get them and they get dirty

and does anybody have free range ducks

We use plastic storage totes. You just cut a hole in one end for the ducks to come in and out of. Our ducks are all free range as well.
I'll post some pictures of our nest boxes..

Back
Top Bottom