Pekin Duck Club!

For anyone who may just be crazy (ahem..like me..) & want to dress your ducks up for halloween, petsmart has some dog ones for $2.57 online and they will honor that price in store.

You're welcome
1f609.png

@Miss Lydia. Or anyone else that may know.

How much do I sell eggs for? Also, I need to know how long you have to incubate them? I found a buyer, maybe, he wants fresh eggs to incubate and hatch. I'm not going to be able to give him the egg daily as soon as she lays it. How quick do I have?

<<<< and one of the last photos I got to take of her <3

Rest In Peace Luna Duck
Rest in peace sweet little friend. You had a great duck and a beautiful experience with her till the end. They really do teach us to love and laugh don't they. Thanks for sharing your story with us and I wish you the comfort and peace you need at this time. Try not to be too hard on yourself. Not only was it not your fault, the blame game has never helped anyone in any situation. She has helped you to know the love in your heart is boundless and will find a new home in a future pet that needs you. Love & peace friend.

Rest in peace sweet little friend. You had a great duck and a beautiful experience with her till the end. They really do teach us to love and laugh don't they. Thanks for sharing your story with us and I wish you the comfort and peace you need at this time. Try not to be too hard on yourself. Not only was it not your fault, the blame game has never helped anyone in any situation. She has helped you to know the love in your heart is boundless and will find a new home in a future pet that needs you. Love & peace friend.
goodpost.gif
X2!!

Back
Top Bottom