Pekin Duck Club!

Hi, I'm new here. Just got my first 2 Pekin ducklings yesterday. I am going to be their main caretaker and I'm sure I will have a ton of questions lol Here are my duckies, Gilbert Godfrey & Daffy (my bf named them).

I'll join!

Pekin Duck Club Members List:

duckins

Carebearsmiles

Apyl

zbraswell92

Sarah1031

calmwinds

rubberduckies

randallt1

DenverDucky

Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed! Thanks :) 
can I be added?

Nope! I'm playing with my finger paints. I don't want to share this group. :p
Okay, tell us what you have, and send some pictures. Then I'll decide if you two are allowed to join us. Of course, I am like tge escaped patient from the mental hospital, so I don't really matter much! :lau

I don't think that qualifies as a fetus anymore!
If you're being serious, and that was just a picture (I don't know since I was messing around with you earlier!) you can't really know until later. You can tell us what day it's on, maybe send a picture of your candling. When in doubt though, leave it in. Rotten eggs rarely explode within the first three weeks.

I don't think that qualifies as a fetus anymore!
If you're being serious, and that was just a picture (I don't know since I was messing around with you earlier!) you can't really know until later. You can tell us what day it's on, maybe send a picture of your candling. When in doubt though, leave it in. Rotten eggs rarely explode within the first three weeks.

Refer to above sorry i didnt know how ro repost this

Thanks for ur help
1f60a.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom