Pekin Duck Club!

Well, just an update, my pekin duck has been sitting on her eggs at night. She still pretty much leaves them alone during the day but I noticed she covers them up before she leaves the nest. I guess this is a start. I don't want to disturb her nest by removing any of the eggs, so I have no idea how many she has in there now or if any have gone bad. Like I said before just letting mother nature do her thing. And keeping my fingers crossed.
fl.gif

An interesting thing I've noticed with my duck is that when I had her and the babies in a tractor she rarely hissed at my but now I've moved them to a bigger area she started hissing every time I walk by, just like she did before I moved her to the tractor :confused:

I have two ducks a male and a female. so, my male duck is all lonely its kinda sad because she partner in crime is nesting. I also have two geese but my female goose is the bully of all my pets. In the morning when I'm drinking my cup of joe I love to see them swim in the little pond my dad and I made for them.

Back
Top Bottom