Pekin Duck Club!

Bubble & Squeak
2764.png

Last edited:
The Cayuga is Wesley Snipes. Sorry, I accidentally hit the reply button before I was done typing. As of now they are both inside ducks. I want to move them outside because they're so messy but they just cry and cry when they're outside without me. Not to mention the muscovies are mean to them. Right now they are in a baby pool in the library which they can get out of whenever they want....they get a bath in out large bathtub every day because they don't like the ponds in the yard. I never thought I would feel love for ducks ha ha! I would like to be added to the duck club please.
What are some good treats to give them? Right now dried mealworms are their favorite. I also give them BOSS. Feed is fermented...they eat the same as the chickens. Any tips?

The Cayuga is Wesley Snipes. Sorry, I accidentally hit the reply button before I was done typing. As of now they are both inside ducks. I want to move them outside because they're so messy but they just cry and cry when they're outside without me. Not to mention the muscovies are mean to them. Right now they are in a baby pool in the library which they can get out of whenever they want....they get a bath in out large bathtub every day because they don't like the ponds in the yard. I never thought I would feel love for ducks ha ha! I would like to be added to the duck club please.
What are some good treats to give them? Right now dried mealworms are their favorite. I also give them BOSS. Feed is fermented...they eat the same as the chickens. Any tips?
Thawed peas is another fav. how old are they? if they aren't completely feathered in they probably shouldn't be out of doors all the time yet. On nice windless, rainless, snowless days you could make a temp pen for them so they could be with everyone but none of the adult ducks can pick on them. They need to be at least adult size before they can hold their own with the big ducks. And letting everyone meet through fencing really helps.

It is easy to fall in love with these feathered babies.. And @mich9510 do you really think you can post with out pics? gotta have those pics. Cute names!

Back
Top Bottom