Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Meet-up chat/planning thread

Saturdays are OK for me. Oh not 4th of July weekend tho. That is my mother in law's birthday.

I hear, "Help! Get me out of here! She is evil! Someone! Anyone! Give me an excuse to not be here!"
hide.gif

I am kidding.

Hey Everyone!!!! Anyone going to the swap meet in clearfield may 10th?? If so are you buying/selling and what?

I"m going to buy!! Hopefully add another one or two turkeys(pets) and a couple call ducks. Looking for some rare breed chickens and a pair of blue scale quail as well.

Hey Everyone!!!! Anyone going to the swap meet in clearfield may 10th?? If so are you buying/selling and what?

I"m going to buy!! Hopefully add another one or two turkeys(pets) and a couple call ducks. Looking for some rare breed chickens and a pair of blue scale quail as well.
I might make it, but it would be only to look, of course I won't go without any cages.
wink.png

barnie.gif
I have been looking for information about this for a while! How did I miss the info? Also, I thought it was always the first weekend of June?
Anyway, what can you tell me about it? I did look it up on FB, but aside from the page itself, I don't see any information. I even tried the woman's own page.

Back
Top Bottom