Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Meet-up chat/planning thread

A head's up on the summer meet up.

I have not done anymore planning on this cause I am not sure which location to plan....things are changing and I may be able to use the farm after all, much more room.

A head's up on the summer meet up.

I have not done anymore planning on this cause I am not sure which location to plan....things are changing and I may be able to use the farm after all, much more room.
thumbsup.gif

Just give us a date when things settle for you... we will do everything we can to make sure we are there!

:thumbsup

Just give us a date when things settle for you... we will do everything we can to make sure we are there!

Yes!

Hoping to be able to do this at the farm someday, could easily accommodate overnight guest for those with a long drive.....
If that does not work out this year than I will go with the cabin in late august early sept time frame...

CC, you are right, could go either way......relatives can be nasty...especially mine..

Hello fellow Pennsylvanian's!

I like this thread because after having our first "chicken chat" at our store, the attendees are very interested in forming a group. If we had places to attend to learn what others around us are doing, it would really help!

I just joined BYC a few weeks ago, so I am in the process of introducing myself and our store. We purchased Tobin's Feed and Seed 2 years ago. It is located in Media, PA, Delaware County. My daughter was running the store but she decided to get married and move on, so I am trying some new ideas. We have a large interest in beginners around the suburbs of Philadelphia too.

Thank you for having this thread.

Cathy Norrbom

Hello fellow Pennsylvanian's!

I like this thread because after having our first "chicken chat" at our store, the attendees are very interested in forming a group. If we had places to attend to learn what others around us are doing, it would really help!

I just joined BYC a few weeks ago, so I am in the process of introducing myself and our store. We purchased Tobin's Feed and Seed 2 years ago. It is located in Media, PA, Delaware County. My daughter was running the store but she decided to get married and move on, so I am trying some new ideas. We have a large interest in beginners around the suburbs of Philadelphia too.

Thank you for having this thread.

Cathy Norrbom

You have a great store

Back
Top Bottom