Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

LOL! YUP! Hubby is hopefully on his way home with 6 LOL! I do have to rehome 3 though...My girls like their roomy coop. They are VERY spoiled :p

So if anyone in the Pottstown area would like 3 buff orp chicks let me know! :)

I think you could've gone to Pickering and gotten what you were looking for.....my two cents...

Ok I think I probably did a stupid thing....
th.gif
set 9 eggs to hatch this Monday and have 7 to hatch next Friday (4 days apart) the thing is they are in the same incubator. Is there a way to take a turner rack out while it is still running. I can't figure the darn thing out and I just candled ....... everything looks great with all my eggs. What was I thinking?!?!

I heard Texas Instruments has added a button on their calculator's for chicken math,,,,,

I hope they enlarged the number screen. They need room for at least 2 more digits.

ETA: It should be called poultry math. Seems to me that chickens are a gateway bird. You get a few chickens, add a few ducks, multiply a couple geese, find the square root of 16 turkeys, times 24 quail by Pi and subtract the whole paycheck.

That being said, I ordered 60+ jumbo quail eggs. I will not be needing so many quail. If anyone is interested in any after they hatch, please be forewarned, some will be for sale.

Last edited:
I think you could've gone to Pickering and gotten what you were looking for.....my two cents...

They were sold out of BO the day after they got them in over a week ago. :( They are not getting them in again for 3 more weeks and I was hoping to get an earlier start.

Back
Top Bottom