Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

In my defense, at least half of my purchase is legit......the campbells are for eggs, I can not keep up with the demand for duck eggs,,,my scovies are not real good egg layers and the eggs I get go to the incubators..... now the Rouen, I just thought were cute........it's a shame TSC will not let you sex them anymore.

If it is in the live trap they are easier to shoot. Can't get away!

Adorable
love.gif

no traps, I have a wayward pooch....I am going to shoot that PIA and tack the hide to a tree....

same here as far as this weekend, and eggs got plenty
as for breeds, I do not have anything seperated yet so they are mutts

can not give details yet, I am only on my first cup of coffee
No Rush guys!! I can set some that i have now and see where that goes...if they fail in the next week or two maybe we can set something up? !

I would totally have umpteen ducklings if it weren't for my hubby, thinking Im obsessed. lol
I only have one duckling I rescued from CL. I need another for company.
What are the brown ducklings?

Wait----------------did I read that

Sally is recommending Stake try to catch a fox in a live trap?

that cant be right, is it????

I need to look back on that!
why not we just caught one with tuna ????????????? its a big trap, we got the set of two and the one was huge, I didnt want a fox I wanted the neighbors cat
hide.gif

why not we just caught one with tuna ????????????? its a big trap, we got the set of two and the one was huge, I didnt want a fox I wanted the neighbors cat
hide.gif

I am wondering what a fox trap looks like?

I have all kinds of Guilligans island.............holes in the ground and suspended net kinds of things in my minds eye.............................that cant be easy to build?

problably just a gigantic metal box ...................but the possibilities..................and what variety of things you might catch................vivid imagination going on here!

Anyone near Pottstown, PA 19465 that would want 3 chicks from the local TSC? I only want 3 BO chicks, but the min is 6. They had Broilers, EEs, BO, White Silkies, Red Layers, and assorted other layers. If so I can go buy the 6 then meet you to give you your 3 :)

I have never heard of anyone catching a fox in a box trap,I think they are to smart to go in one.You would have much better luck using a leg hold trap.

Back
Top Bottom