Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Say hi to my Easter chicks
and
Happy Easter everyone! 6 out of 11. Not shabby for me lol

I had a fence jumper in in one of my pure pens, it was only for less than 10 hours, I am thinking of gathering the eggs from these 2 pens for a couple of days and putting them on auction, I would be up front about the fence jumper......just wondering,,,,would this be legit and would you take the chance....
I would sell the combined eggs from both pens as one..

Quote: I stick my bathed birds in a clean cage in the kitchen with a small heater with a fan on it pointed at a corner of the cage. This way the birds can chose how warm they want to be while drying.

Quote: I have NEVER met a normal person. "Normal" is a figment of society's imagination.

I had a fence jumper in in one of my pure pens, it was only for less than 10 hours, I am thinking of gathering the eggs from these 2 pens for a couple of days and putting them on auction, I would be up front about the fence jumper......just wondering,,,,would this be legit and would you take the chance....
As long as you tell what the crosses could be & that they could be pure or those mixes then I see nothing wrong with it.

Thanks silkie, I thought as long as I am up front about the jumper, it would work....
I found one of my MF Cochin bantams in the bresse pen this morning, guess it could be possible, that would have been funny to see though.....and your eggs went out yesterday but I can not find the slip with the tracking number

I'd take a chance on those eggs if I had room! Glad to see you did put them up for auction, why the heck not?! Oh yeah, BTW, HAPPY EASTER everyone.

My weekend visit with the captain and our trip to eBay has resulted in some eggs coming my way.....I am playing tetris as it is,,,,I it OK to stack 3 high??

Do not know why, but I am always drawn to the birds that I know nothing about...

6+ mahogany red leghorn,,,,I did not know these existed
8+ Sicilian buttercup,,, worried how winter hardy they can be
6 dutch hook bill....again they look different
4+ paint geese....hubby gonna be a little upset if they hatch.

This is on top of the 14 midget white Turkey eggs that got set on Friday, and last weekend I set 16 Muscovy, 16 white breeds and 30 bantam. Cochin out of my own pens,,, and 2 dozen mixes to a buddy at work, he says he will take what hatches from those 2 dozen...

Could be a very full brooder,,,,
Speaking of brooder, those 37 white rocks that hubby picked up last week are moving to the outside grow pen sometime today....I am worried that tsc will call ...he gave them his number and said call when you are ready to deal with what's left....

Anybody need any chicks...

Can anyone (galgo ). Tell m what I have to do with the geese eggs....gonna need help with these

The Sicilian Buttercup sound really cool! I was looking at them at Pickering but was a good girl and did not get any.

Lets see... LMP, I hope you had a great birthday! I hope I am boring to you. I don't wanna be weird!
hide.gif

I did not buy chicks at either of the TSC, and I did resist Stake and Wingstone's chicks. I wish I had not, but they are far enough away that I can't just go get the chicks. Though I do have extra incentive I will not mention. DH forbids a lot of stupid things. Animals are not one of them. So he had nothing to do with me resisting. He is the reason I had 47 chickens last year! I think I have 26 now, plus 7 turkeys. I was supposed to sell another 10 or 12 chickens to make up for the turkey feed. DH is now telling me to keep all the chickens, and hatch more. Fisherlady, stop plotting! I don't need another rooster! Mr. Green Jeans' offspring or not! And I did not call LMP to complain about you two plotting against me.
I am working on making a small pen for the older poults, then re-doing it in a month or two to become a permanent turkey pen. I didn't realize it would take so much thinking! Ouch!!
Now for the picture overload.

Back
Top Bottom