Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I can not copy and paste on this I pad but, MC that pic of the turkey in the basket is frame able..
You surely have more will power then I do, I always come home with something.
Wish you guys all lived a little closer . Would make it easier to he together.

U can just quote it in the bottom far right of there comment box

Last edited:
My chickens are laying more eggs these days..............more than I need for myself.

I have shared my extras with friends and family

Have you all ever worried about any risks if the person you give eggs to says that the egg was bad an may have caused them problems....................

its an unlikely event yet............it could happen................

Thanks silkie, I thought as long as I am up front about the jumper, it would work....
I found one of my MF Cochin bantams in the bresse pen this morning, guess it could be possible, that would have been funny to see though.....and your eggs went out yesterday but I can not find the slip with the tracking number

As long as you put my number on it they will call me when it gets here.

Thanks silkie, I thought as long as I am up front about the jumper, it would work....

I found one of my MF Cochin bantams in the bresse pen this morning, guess it could be possible, that would have been funny to see though.....and your eggs went out yesterday but I can not find the slip with the tracking number

It is on there multiple times

It is on there multiple times

Then I'll get a call before 7am either tomorrow or Tuesday telling me to meet the mail lady at the end of the drive.

They are unmarked. I was sure you could tell the difference between duck, regular and bantam...
9 duck
12 bantam cochin
11 bresse

Guess you will be playing tetris also

Quote: It is on there multiple times

Then I'll get a call before 7am either tomorrow or Tuesday telling me to meet the mail lady at the end of the drive.
They are unmarked. I was sure you could tell the difference between duck, regular and bantam...
9 duck
12 bantam cochin
11 bresse

Guess you will be playing tetris also

Ummmmm...maybe for a day or 2 until the hatch in the first bator finishes & I get it cleaned...LOL I play Egg Tetris a lot around here.

Not true Easter babies, born last weekend, but the picture is from today. They are soooo stinkin' cute. Top are bantams and bottom are LF Shamo.

love.gif
Do you really raise Shamo?! I didn't realize that anyone on here would be interested in them. I have one black hen that I'm using in breeding to my Cubalaya to help get a larger sized Cubalaya.
They look like wheaten Shamos.

Back
Top Bottom