Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I should have saved some of my lunch to take to work, I would of had the whole room to myself..

Fried in butter was chicken liver, hearts, gizzards,,,,just simply quick fried with a bowl of rice on the side..

I have cleared the lunch room on things like this.
Some folks were just deprived as kids and don't know good food when they see it!

Some folks were just deprived as kids and don't know good food when they see it! 

that would be me... I've never had any type of heart, liver, or gizzard. Not sure I could ever being myself to try it either lol. I almost died when my husband made me try cow tongue! That said, to each their own and I wouldn't flee the room because someone else was eating it lol

I do not want to go googling, I get side tracked to easily, so hopefully someone can answer

Midget white turkey, do they hatch in the normal 28 day time frame or sooner?
Hookbill ducks, can not find a lot of info on them, I am assuming 28 days for hatch.

These are the 2 kinds in the bator that I am crossing fingers on

that would be me... I've never had any type of heart, liver, or gizzard. Not sure I could ever being myself to try it either lol. I almost died when my husband made me try cow tongue! That said, to each their own and I wouldn't flee the room because someone else was eating it lol
thumbsup.gif

Howdy from southern York county! York county people try to meet about once a month to just meet up and chat! Look for us at poultry keepers of York County on Facebook!
congrats! And welcome from southern York county! If you're on Facebook consider finding the poultry keepers of York County!

I just have to share here because I'm fit to bursting! I've gotten official permissions from the directors and producers of the Pennsylvania renaissance faire
To bring one or more of my chickens to the faire! I belong to the improv troupe called Blackfryers! My character is Henrietta Fowler, chicken farmer of the shire of mount hope! I'm so very excited to be a part of the faire
I'll remember to look for you, I'm on the maintenance team during the faire season. You know, the fun stuff- parking cars and collecting trash.
barnie.gif

Awesome! Do you know which chickens you will bring to the faire?

I'm super excited lol I'm not sure yet, pretty tied between my rir, my silkie, or one of my ee's though I'm tempted to take a sussex (light or speckled) or a bantam Cochin lol I'll be using the next month's to determine who had the better temperaments to be handled lol and hypnotized lol

I do not want to go googling, I get side tracked to easily, so hopefully someone can answer

Midget white turkey, do they hatch in the normal 28 day time frame or sooner?
Hookbill ducks, can not find a lot of info on them, I am assuming 28 days for hatch.

These are the 2 kinds in the bator that I am crossing fingers on
28 days for the midget white.

Back
Top Bottom