Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Today's vent topic: craigslist.

So you offer something on cl at a very low price, essentially giving them away. You are contacted, they say they really want them, deal is almost done, they ask where you are. It's in the ad, but you tell them. Then they want you to drive an hour to meet them? Really? I'm going to waste that much time and gas to essentially give it away? The price wouldn't even pay for the gas. I'll meet people if it is reasonable or I'm headed that way or if I'm buying, but to sell for a few bucks (literally). I don't think so.

I'm done now, back to chickens. (they were chickens, though)

Cuteness alert. Seven Californian/ New Zealand crosses. Two weeks old. They go out of the box to stretch their legs, then snuggle back in.

Carbon/Monroe County border
Hello, north berks here

Asparagus, onion, pepper, squash, shrimp. Lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper. Over charcoal. Grill stir fry. Good eating!

yummy Ray!
I'm in the '2 full weeks after the smell of chicken poo coming from my basement leads me to rip my hair out' club.
ditto I think I am gonna sell off some of my HRIR I hatched, and then move everyone to the grow out pen outside, enough is enough! I dont have the smell but the dust is crazy!! hate it!

Cuteness alert. Seven Californian/ New Zealand crosses. Two weeks old. They go out of the box to stretch their legs, then snuggle back in.

They are so adorable!!! I have yet to get any rabbits...... trying to figure out what else I can do with the double hutch we built besides rabbits..... right now the kids have two big play dinosaurs in each side. I like them, dont eat much and are very very quiet, and the pooping, well its pretty much nonexistant too.

Cuteness alert is an understatement!! They sure are adorable!
They are so adorable!!! I have yet to get any rabbits...... trying to figure out what else I can do with the double hutch we built besides rabbits..... right now the kids have two big play dinosaurs in each side. I like them, dont eat much and are very very quiet, and the pooping, well its pretty much nonexistant too.
Now those pet dinosaurs are an interesting option!... quiet and no poop... what's not to love!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom