Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I crochet!

I had to buy eggs today. The girls just are not laying enough now that the Big Guy and I are going back on Atkins.

Back is much better now that I am not coughing quite as much. I can't wait for spring!

LB:

A fitness centric buddy directed me to this.....http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz3QPflhdW5 the guy is pretty extreme, but, eat primal makes sense to me.....

Ugh! Looks like I'm moving again. My landlord is an idiot. She swore she checked & didn't need any permits for our cabin. Now that the price is triple because she didn't get them when she was supposed to she is refusing to get them at all. I'm going to look at a lot Tuesday that I already called about myself & made sure there were no permits needed. Hoping I can get my rv sold in the next week & weather cooperates soon with getting the cabin moved. Guess I'll wait a couple more weeks to fire up the bators...or maybe just order chicks instead. My flock is the lowest it has been in years right now. 8 turkeys, 2 geese, 7 ducks, and about 20-25 chickens. Less than 40 birds total. Feed bill is way lower, but so is my freezer. No spares to eat at the moment.

Ugh! Looks like I'm moving again. My landlord is an idiot. She swore she checked & didn't need any permits for our cabin. Now that the price is triple because she didn't get them when she was supposed to she is refusing to get them at all. I'm going to look at a lot Tuesday that I already called about myself & made sure there were no permits needed. Hoping I can get my rv sold in the next week & weather cooperates soon with getting the cabin moved. Guess I'll wait a couple more weeks to fire up the bators...or maybe just order chicks instead. My flock is the lowest it has been in years right now. 8 turkeys, 2 geese, 7 ducks, and about 20-25 chickens. Less than 40 birds total. Feed bill is way lower, but so is my freezer. No spares to eat at the moment.
hugs.gif

Poor you!  Does that mean you have to pack up all your pets and chickens too?  That seems like such a daunting task.

Yup & I'm so sick of moving. Add 5 farm cats & 2 turtles to the list of critters, plus 2 little kids. My 20 yr old plans to stay here so he better find another rv or mobile home real fast or he's gonna be in a tent for the rest of the winter.

Back
Top Bottom