Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well I just confirmed that mystery footprints in the snow in my backyard and the neighbor's backyard were not of my neighbors. Now I have to worry about a human intruder in my yard. :( A couple days after hunting season started I had what I thought was a spotlight hunter. Now I have mystery footprints. Someone is up to no good

I have a canning question I can't find the answer for anywhere. I am going to be pressure canning meatloaf today. I am low on jars, and will be using mostly half pints. If I use a pint or two, the processing time will be a little short for them. Is that dangerous? I don't care if the meat isn't well done.
I have seen what happens when meatloaf is processed too long. Not horrible results, but not desirable.

Barbie, do you have a mean rooster you can let patrol at night?
Mean roosters go to freezer camp lol. It had to be early in the morning because the snow was deep and so were the footprints. I told my neighbor to watch her kids, 3 girls(teen and pre teen) and 1 young son. It's a shame you can't trust anyone these days. I can understand the back of my property someone walking around but almost 300 feet to almost back door of my house! That is not acceptable!

I think the person fell and went back the way they came. I know my hill is a "killer" I fell and so have my son and hubby. I just don't feel good with people snooping around where they shouldn't be. I have my animals and my kids safety to worry about along with myself. I don't want to take a gun with me. God forbid I slip and fall and shoot myself or someone or a critter. The 19 years of living here we only had a problem when we first moved in with the neighbors(part time neighbors, that since moved) using our yard (brand new just build septic system, turkey hill) as their person race track. Hubby took care of that!!!

I am thinking I need to set up a game cam to see what's going on. I liked it a lot better when I just had to worry about bear, coyote and mountain lions!

Barbie, do you have a mean rooster you can let patrol at night?

Mean roosters go to freezer camp lol.  It had to be early in the morning because the snow was deep and so were the footprints.  I told my neighbor to watch her kids, 3 girls(teen and pre teen) and 1 young son.  It's a shame you can't trust anyone these days. I can understand the back of my property someone walking around but almost 300 feet to almost back door of my house! That is not acceptable!

I think the person fell and went back the way they came.  I know my hill is a "killer" I fell and so have my son and hubby.  I just don't feel good with people snooping around where they shouldn't be. I have my animals and my kids safety to worry about along with myself.  I don't want to take a gun with me. God forbid I slip and fall and shoot myself or someone or a critter. The 19 years of living here we only had a problem when we first moved in with the neighbors(part time neighbors, that since moved) using our yard (brand new just build septic system, turkey hill) as their person race track. Hubby took care of that!!!

I am thinking I need to set up a game cam to see what's going on. I liked it a lot better when I just had to worry about bear, coyote and mountain lions!

Sounds like it could be a boy trying to sneak to see the neighbor's teen daughter.

Back
Top Bottom