Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Super Bowl is boring, commercials are not impressive (only one I liked was the 100 yr old dodge one) and thought halftime could have been better.

In another note, 10 gallon crock filled with cabbage, 4 gallon filled with cabbage and apples, and 1 gallon filled with cabbage and juniper berries. Now the waiting.

Half-time report here.... I am at work, so not getting to do much watching, saw a little of the halftime show and honestly wasn't impressed and maybe I am just getting old but I couldn't make out the words half the time? I didn't think fancy pyrotechnics were supposed to overwhelm the songs? Guess I'm back to the old thing again.

Na, its impossible to make the sound good for a stadium and good for a TV.....only saw bit of the 1/2 time show and figured it better to check on the chooks and take the dog out...

Super Bowl is boring, commercials are not impressive (only one I liked was the 100 yr old dodge one) and thought halftime could have been better.

In another note, 10 gallon crock filled with cabbage, 4 gallon filled with cabbage and apples, and 1 gallon filled with cabbage and juniper berries. Now the waiting.

Geez H:

The game itself was pretty good....and it had a great finish!...the rest was rather boring though...

on the weather front...I have two inches of slush everywhere....its a mess,,,,,

The super bowl was not very exciting last night. We're not exactly football fans but I expected better commercials at least. We turned it off just after halftime.... pretty much as soon as our snacks ran out lol.

On the chicken front, our extra roos are getting big! They're about 16 weeks old now. About another month I think.

Silkie, sorry you are having such a hard time. Hopefully you will find a new place soon. That really sucks!

The snow continues to fall by me. We had some sleet and rain mixed in when I was taking care of the birds. They HATE this weather!!! We have about 2 feet or so of snow. I am horrible with trying to figure that out! I know it's deep enough that if I fell I would be buried and not found lol, I'm too short.

Have I said how much I love the heated bowls!!!! Hopefully everyone else's is working as well as mine!

My door to go out to take care of the chickens.

The top of my silkie coop

Back
Top Bottom