Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well I just confirmed that mystery footprints in the snow in my backyard and the neighbor's backyard were not of my neighbors. Now I have to worry about a human intruder in my yard. :( A couple days after hunting season started I had what I thought was a spotlight hunter. Now I have mystery footprints. Someone is up to no good

Bgirl:

Call fish-n-game....spot lighting is illegal by my understanding....catching poachers is exactly they are there for....my two cents....

:gig

Sounds like it could be a boy trying to sneak to see the neighbor's teen daughter.

The best solution for teen girls is climbing thorny roses under the windows. Nobody can sneak in or out. :lol:

You would be surprised...lol

It's worth a try!

suddenly, that is a plan for outside BOTH of my kids windows! Lol

It's so sneaky, isn't it?

In chicken news, I put the Mama chicken outside with her chicks today. First I tried just putting the Mama out, but the other girls were pecking her so bad, I put her back in her cage with her chicks, but still had her outside. I had a blanket covering the one side so they would have a retreat from the other girls being nasty.
I brought them back in the house for tonight because it's supposed to go below freezing again....

Then the chicks starting pecking at her comb so much that she was dripping a little blood. Now I separated Mama from chicks, but they can still see each other. The chicks are quite disturbed. :barnie

Well I just confirmed that mystery footprints in the snow in my backyard and the neighbor's backyard were not of my neighbors. Now I have to worry about a human intruder in my yard. :( A couple days after hunting season started  I had what I thought was a spotlight hunter. Now I have mystery footprints. Someone is up to no good

Bgirl:

Call fish-n-game....spot lighting is illegal by my understanding....catching poachers is exactly they are there for....my two cents....

Not illegal to spot EXCEPT during the rifle deer season.See page #18 of the Hunting Digest.You may also hunt at nite with hand held lites right now for coon,fox,yotes(Furtaker Lic required) and Bobcat if you have a permit.(Page #14)
Regs can also be viewed here.

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/pgc/9106

Not illegal to spot EXCEPT during the rifle deer season.See page #18 of the Hunting Digest.You may also hunt at nite with hand held lites right now for coon,fox,yotes(Furtaker Lic required) and Bobcat if you have a permit.(Page #14)
Regs can also be viewed here.

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/pgc/9106
It is illegal to hunt or discharge a weapon so close to a house. Plus they were hunting on private property, without owner's permission, mine lol.

You guys crack me up with the rose bushes under the daughters windows lol.

My hubby tracked the prints to a neighbor's house and everyone else's property from here to there.

Back
Top Bottom