Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anyone raise geese? I almost brought home a gosling today but restrained myself. Now I'm kinda kicking myself for not doing it lol. Something that will get big but still be friendly...

Last edited:
I can't say that I would jump up-and-down to have a goose, though the Pomeranian geese are tempting! I suppose it wouldn't be too much different than the ducks. The next time you have a chance, I would go for it!
Did you get everything sold? I should have said something, you could have come and met AnneInTheBurbs and me. She is more exciting though. :D I am twenty minutes from the TSC.

I can't say that I would jump up-and-down to have a goose, though the Pomeranian geese are tempting! I suppose it wouldn't be too much different than the ducks. The next time you have a chance, I would go for it!
Did you get everything sold? I should have said something, you could have come and met AnneInTheBurbs and me. She is more exciting though. :D I am twenty minutes from the TSC.

If I had known, I would've come met you guys! I even had hatching eggs with me that I could've pawned off on you guys lol.

I don't even know what kind of geese they were bit they were big grey goslings. Next time, I won't hesitate.

Unfortunately, it wasn't as big of a swap as I thought it was and I only sold 11 chicks. I'm still overrun with them lol. There were a lot of pheasants there, a few poults (I did leave with a royal palm poult), and a few chickens. I think I would've had better luck if I would've gone to the TSC swap in Altoona but I thought this one would be bigger. I was wrong :/

Last edited:
Tell me that you sold all of your aprons. I can't find mine, and almost asked you to sell me some. As it is, I will go look harder for them since I am thinking about it, and there are no other distractions.

he.gif

Back
Top Bottom