Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Oh my goodness I need some coffee today but I am happy to announce that we have finally finished converting half of our corn crib into a small coop for my poulets. Put the
ladies in it yesterday and they seem happy.

Now the onlyone who isn't happy is my partner who is mad that I finished it because I am a clutz and I fell through the floor doing it. Stepped on the end of a board I thought I had nailed down already lol
Got my cup here while reviewing
caf.gif

I've done that too, but then again I'm a clutz too...worst I've done was had a board hit my head, because I didn't secure it well enough, even though I could have sworn I did, or maybe when I put my foot through the roof. Although I did end up with a 3rd degree sprain to my ankle by missing the ONLY step in the house. Ok I'm gonna stop before someone decides to NEVER lend/sell me a plucker...
hide.gif

Hopefully all you had was a bruised ego...

Last edited:
Blarney, I'm guessing there are plenty of people on here willing to teach you how to give critters lead poisoning.
I'm always willing to teach people how to deliver high velocity lead poisoning. If the fiance was home I know he would be too, he's an NRA certified instructor and US Army certified small arms master. We've definitely taught Gavin responsible and safe gun handling, every time he sees a picture of improper handling he points out EVERYTHING with the wrong with it, right down to "eyes and ears" (eye and hearing protection).

Back
Top Bottom