Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Not quite everyone, if I need something and I fully believe that it will serve my need, I am willing to pay the asking price, but I don't really like swap meets.
sad.png
yeah, but you know what the bird is really worth, not only in money terms but to you and your breeding lines

Hello everyone! My female pekin fell ill and passed away last weekend. Now my drake is alone and taking it very very badly. I live about 20 mins north of Pittsburgh. I am in search of 1-2 female Pekins or rouens , anything in the same weight class. If someone can help, plesse inform me asap!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Hello everyone! My female pekin fell ill and passed away last weekend. Now my drake is alone and taking it very very badly. I live about 20 mins north of Pittsburgh. I am in search of 1-2 female Pekins or rouens , anything in the same weight class. If someone can help, plesse inform me asap!!!! Thanks so much!!!
. I put a feeler out. My daughter's former teacher has a flock of ducks, but I am not sure what breed(s). She may not get the email for a few days as school is not in session yet, but I will let you know if I hear from her.

Cheers!

Pekin Duck available.

Processed at $3.25 a pound.. (pasture and grain fed, no processed pellets have been fed ).

Live ducks also available..

Muscovy drakes will be available soon. ( I need to decide who stays for the winter )

Pekin Duck available.

Processed at $3.25 a pound.. (pasture and grain fed, no processed pellets have been fed ).

Live ducks also available..

Muscovy drakes will be available soon. ( I need to decide who stays for the winter )
[/quotDo u have a live Pekins female? Not a duckling. Mine is BTW 4 and 5 months, I just want to know the age. I would take a duckling if I had to

Only my leftovers that don't sell from home ever make it to the swaps, so I'm usually willing to part pretty cheap...except on the incubator I was asking $150 for. Guy offered me $50. Told him $75. He didn't want it for that so I didn't go lower. I mean really? You get me to cut my price in HALF & you still think it's too much???
I haven't been on in a week or so. Can't catch up with all the posts. My son has me running around, he is learning to drive and I have to take him driving lol. What are you doing in the Poconos? If anyone is looking for a Partridge silkie rooster I have one available for $20. This weekend has been wood splitting, getting ready for winter. Now we have to stack all this wood we split. Have some large logs to cut into rounds and split as well. I hope we will have enough for the winter.
We are taking our vacation in one of the developments up there. We love that we can rent a whole house for the same or less than it would cost for a hotel. We can bring our dog, cook our meals,or just veg out when we want to.

Uniontown will have their swap again Sept 13. Might be worth taking them there.

naaa, haven't you noticed that most of the buyers there are cheap, they only want to buy if its cheap, been going to the swap for over 40 years or so

I agree, swaps can be super aggravating at times. There's one guy that goes to all the swaps that will walk up to you, HAND you money (way less than what you're asking), and TELL you what he's taking. My friend had an americana hen for sale, asking 10 dollars. The guy walks up and says "I'll give you 2 dollars for that hen." My friend said no, so the guy walked away. When he came back around, he walked up to my friend and tried to hand him a 5 dollar bill and said "for that one" and pointed to the americana. He said that he wasn't taking it for 5 and the guy got mad. People can be so aggravating.

On the bright side, I did get a pair of grey calls :)

Whew, the Chicken Underground Railroad is a force to be reckoned with. Brewster the rooster is on his way north to his new home! Thank you all so much!!

This group AMAZES me! Each of you is so kind and generous! I can't believe that just like that I have a beautiful new boy on the way!

Oh he is beautiful. still driving west going to be a late night. chicken train is packed tonight but three roosters found new homes and I get to add 5 more birds to my own flock. it's a good day

Thanks again for taking Bino!

Back
Top Bottom