Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

This may be a better pic of the ducklings!

thank u TillyPeeps ....I am agreeing with u that Ziva is a Dark Cornish. Also I think one of my SLW is a roo. She is only 2 weeks old but bigger than the rest of the flock and her comb already is,getting a pinkish tinto to it.
Having pink comb at 2 week old sure is a bad sign, but I heard that SLWs can be tricky to sex and hen have their combs turning red very early. Maybe some experts here can help you with photo provided.

Ya I was going to get a dog from lacaster until I found out it was a puppy mill possibly as I know there is a few of those down there mostly because they had like fifty border collies alone I was going to get that dog for 550 dollars for my birthday

Lots of b&b here. Depends on what you are looking for and which part of Lancaster.

There is the tourist area and then there is where I live. Around here ( halfway to Harrisburg) there are several. Generally people stay at this end and add Hershey and Harrisburg and Gettysburg into their plans. The other end of the country tends toward the "Amish experience".

There is one in the northern end on the grounds of a wolf sanctuary. Large pens ( as in acres) with packs of wolves and wolf hybrids that they rescue.

Living here, I've never stayed at any, so I can't recommend any. Many offer the farm experience, since that seems to be what people want.

PM me if you want.

Ya I was going to get a dog from lacaster until I found out it was a puppy mill possibly as I know there is a few of those down there mostly because they had like fifty border collies alone I was going to get that dog for 550 dollars for my birthday

You've got to be careful about the Mills. I think my neighbor has one. At least a large breeder.

Ya after there website and he looks of there place on there website as many kinds and as many dogs as they had I never got that dog I found a border collie Aussie mix about 15 minutes from me at only 3 months old she is blue Merle and her name is Shelby after my favorite kind of car the classic Shelby mustang o and we have been working with agility

Back
Top Bottom