Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I get so many people that won't eat them... because they came out of a chicken's butt instead from a store.

I keep running into this more and more! It is absolutely bizarre. I have been told that it just "groosses them out". Meanwhile, these same people enjoy store bought eggs every morning. I guess we should stop telling them the eggs are from our chickens and just say they are "free range farm fresh organic".

Good morning
hugs.gif

I keep running into this more and more! It is absolutely bizarre. I have been told that it just "groosses them out". Meanwhile, these same people enjoy store bought eggs every morning. I guess we should stop telling them the eggs are from our chickens and just say they are "free range farm fresh organic".

I have to admit when we first moved in and started getting eggs I was a little weirded out but got over that as soon as I figured out I could eat fresh eggs without getting sick like I did with store bought.

Here is the truth about fresh vs store bought.
You mean country people keep saying it is a stronger taste. STOP IT!!!!! It isn't a positive sounding thing! Second, fertilized = gross. Don't flaunt the roosters.
Third, I know that the big companies have to meet certain cleanliness regulations. I still would rather my own eggs over someone else's. When I got my ducks, I couldn't eat the eggs for a while because I didn't hatch her, and she seemed "contaminated" at first.

That being said, I still laugh at my siblings trying to understand that my eggs are mind over matter. I don't tell them they are fertile, and they don't know when a duck egg is in the scrambled eggs.

I have to admit when we first moved in and started getting eggs I was a little weirded out but got over that as soon as I figured out I could eat fresh eggs without getting sick like I did with store bought.

I understand being apprehensive about it at first but with some people there isn't even the willingness to try. I don't know, I guess I just take it too personally.

Back
Top Bottom