people with house chickens

Pics
Ethel just layed her egg on the couch
he.gif
gig.gif

" Ethel just laid her egg on the couch"
Too much.................

Dottie laid her first egg on top of a wire drawer get up thing which has clothes in the
drawers. It was piled kinda high. When I was looking for clothes something dropped on
the floor and rolled. I didn't know what it was just something that was rolling on the floor
from being dropped.
After I found what I wanted there her egg was pretty light pink and it DID NOT break.
Could not believe my eyes.
mg

Too much.................

Dottie laid her first egg on top of a wire drawer get up thing which has clothes in the
drawers. It was piled kinda high. When I was looking for clothes something dropped on
the floor and rolled. I didn't know what it was just something that was rolling on the floor
from being dropped.
After I found what I wanted there her egg was pretty light pink and it DID NOT break.
Could not believe my eyes.
mg

Lol! Dottie is so cute. :love
I've always wondered what would happen if a chicken laid her egg in her diaper. :idunno :lol:

Last edited:
Lol! Dottie and Ethel's stories are hilarious! Makes me a tad nervous for when mine starts laying! I just know my toddler is going to find the egg before me...

Lol! Dottie and Ethel's stories are hilarious! Makes me a tad nervous for when mine starts laying! I just know my toddler is going to find the egg before me...

Just make sure to take it off the couch before your Dad (
barnie.gif
) sits on it
gig.gif
lau.gif
xD!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom