people with house chickens

My little Trixie is growing up! She's so cute! She goes with us everywhere, even to work!

She loves BYC and the house chicken thread =) We read it every night to see how everyones little chickens are doing.
OMG, so cute, I love the shot of her looking over the computer screen! Wish I could take Serenity to work with me!

Sorry about the blurriness, but here is Finn's new diaper! He is getting used to it, but I think he really likes it.

Hi Just joined this site soooo pleased I'm not the only person out there with a house chicken!
After being an ex battery why the hell shouldn't she be given the opportunity to live as she chooses - she moved in, she chose us and we love her dearly with every fiber in our bodies.
chicken is sadly poorly at the moment and never have I have so many people 'popping in' to check she's ok.
She's been to the vets and now has some antibiotics, though the vet wasn't sure how much we should be taking (a little worrying....)

Welcome! What's the lil lady's name? Feel free to post her pics too. One of mine is feeling poorly right now too :(
Had to tube Marilyn again tonight she hardly ate or drank today, but Shadow is trying to keep her company and warm ....Marilyn growled when Shadow licked her towel.
Funny thing is that the tube feed has tuna in it bec its high in iron lol

very pale today

Thank you for the welcome. My beautiful girl is called Chicken. She;s got a temperature but no other obvious signs so the vet has given us some antibiotics, she's still not right but she did have a drink last night and ate some meal worms this morning, so we're better than we were but still not there yet.

Pictures are of Chicken with her friend Radish

Back
Top Bottom