people with house chickens

Mschickenmama...your girl is adorable! Totally laughing because I was just looking at a dog bed for our girl Peep! She loves to sit on the end of our couch with her little hinny hanging off the end so we thought she might like a nice, soft dog bed. Do you know if the place you got your diapers has them for Bantams?  I have not gotten her any yet, which isn't too much of a problem because we have wood and tile flooring, but thinking about it.

Yes, the place that Sunni's diapers com from also has bantam diapers. Sunni gets her diapers from hensaver.com :)

I'm working on trying to find a new dog bed for Sunni, because she's starting to wear the middle of hers down from rolling around on it. :lol: But I haven't come across any dog beds that I think she would like. She's pretty picky. Haha!

Love all the pics!

I might have a house chicken on my hands! Blu, my sweet Production Red baby ( I say baby when she's about 5 years old or so), LOVES being inside. For the past few nights she has been sleeping in a dog bed in my room. I don't even know how she gets inside- one minute she's standing at the door crying, the next she is sleeping on my lap!

Love all the pics!

I might have a house chicken on my hands! Blu, my sweet Production Red baby ( I say baby when she's about 5 years old or so), LOVES being inside. For the past few nights she has been sleeping in a dog bed in my room. I don't even know how she gets inside- one minute she's standing at the door crying, the next she is sleeping on my lap!

YEP...sure sounds like she has developed "house chicken" syndrome to me...LOL!!! And I REALLY need to get my girl a dog bed
smile.png

Lol!

This dog bed was actually from a Build-A-Bear set that I never used, so now its for Jackie (a dog) and Blu, actually. Its a little gross now, just needs to be cleaned up.

Lol. I've had a rooster as a house chicken, he was sweet for about 10 months but his hormones got too crazy and now he is outside.

Back
Top Bottom