Pet Peeves........

Quote:
The water from my tap is very poor quality. We had it tested, and even with a Pur water filter, it was full of gunk. I buy Kirkland water from Costco and never drink from our tap. I guess it depends on where you live.

I don't have much that bothers me on a regular basis, except maybe kids who don't appreciate how fortunate they are; I guess that is a pet peeve.

Quote:
no they don't usually. Just got home form work and was surprised it was still open..
ep.gif

Hows your weather there Dar? Just starting here..

its started off kinda dark then the sun was out but it was still over cast now its kinda dark again....
big_smile.png

OH.. do you mean the winter storm watch we have been under for 2 days now?
gig.gif
It started with the wet snow this morning and has now turned to snow the bug honkin chunky flakes we have about a half inch on the ground and roads are getting mucky... we are sitting @ 0*C (32*F)
what about u?

My biggest pet peeve, and I read a few pages but not all.. maybe it's been brought up... but anyways, my biggest pet peeve is when I give people a dozen eggs and they don't eat them. Some of their family does but others don't, afraid they are different. Some of my relatives say, "oh cool! you raise chickens, etc etc, we want eggs." People sometimes freak when they see brown or green eggs, somehow they think the fresh eggs are weird when they can just get a dozen white eggs for $1.25. The battery hens are treated so awful... not healthy birds, yet people gladly eat those eggs, but fear fresh free range eggs I offer. Battery hens are so sickly and sad.

Last edited:
Really bad spelling on either ads or flyers. I understand many people are not good spellers, that's just fine. But what I'm talking about is when I see signs or ads that say "Free puppy's" or "Puppy's for sale". What exactly do the puppies own in these phrases? Or how about " pure bread" for pure bred. If you are going to put your words out for the public to possibly purchase or take something from you, might be a good idea to make sure it looks like you know what you are talking about, lol!

Quote:
Nope - and someone still starts one about every 6 months it seems. People just can't be happy they are alive and healthy - they gotta find something to complain about.

Personally I'm going to start trying to focus on the positive.

True, in a perfect world, we should all just be happy to have what we have, and ignore all the insignificant things that really just waste our energy. However, I think it is just human nature to vent, especially if given a platform to do so
tongue.png
. Harmless fun, provided those involved do not dismiss how another feels about something. This isn't a thread to "prove why your pet peeve should be a pet peeve" just "what is your pet peeve"....Btw, if you don't have any possibly way of experiencing a certain "miracle" by all means, please do not tell someone else how it should or should not feel. That's very insensitive, not to mention treading on some very thin ice-and by that I mean really having the ability to fire quite a few people up. Off my soap box now.

Last edited:
Quote:
no they don't usually. Just got home form work and was surprised it was still open..
ep.gif

Hows your weather there Dar? Just starting here..

its started off kinda dark then the sun was out but it was still over cast now its kinda dark again....
big_smile.png

gig.gif
It started with the wet snow this morning and has now turned to snow the bug honkin chunky flakes we have about a half inch on the ground and roads are getting mucky... we are sitting @ 0*C (32*F)
what about u?

you've been under it for 2 days? wow, us since this am, nothing bad her yet though. We are sitting at 1*C Coming down half rain/snow. Do I dare say this, "looking forward to a good dumping.. You know, enough to at least start the snow fort! We've been so lucky here this year.
Hoping it kicks in soon
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

gig.gif
what about u?

you've been under it for 2 days? wow, us since this am, nothing bad her yet though. We are sitting at 1*C Coming down half rain/snow. Do I dare say this, "looking forward to a good dumping.. You know, enough to at least start the snow fort! We've been so lucky here this year.
Hoping it kicks in soon
smile.png

me too! I bought snow pants for the first time in 30 years and we took the fam tubing last night.... sooo looking forward to snow this year!

Back
Top Bottom