PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Hi sorry I do not speak Tagalog I am Ashley from the UK and I work in China, visit my lady a few times a year and trying to set her up with a bit of food and income. We already have a couple of pigs and breeding them, now looking at Chickens. I am new to this site. Hoping to raise a few Rhode island reds in Balamban if I can find some to buy.
Ash. 

Hi! Welcome to BYC thread and the Philippines! Your lady you mean your girlfriend? Shes in Visayas?!

You might want to visit Uncle Mark's (ozexpat) cocobeach farm.

Last edited:
Hi toptom,

Thanks, seen him on fb and sent a message but no reply, also sent one via his web site and again no reply! not sure if he is away or whether it just takes a while for him to reply.
Thanks for the info.
Ash.

My wife and I are considering retiring in Pampanga in a few years and I'd like to know if there are any hatcheries that sell a variety of heritage breed like there are in the states, such as Murray McMurry, etc. Our relatives raise Labuyo's so we can start breeding with them but I'd also like to raise Leghorns and Barred Rocks. Most of the "native" birds seem to be mixes. Any info would be appreciated.

My wife and I are considering retiring in Pampanga in a few years and I'd like to know if there are any hatcheries that sell a variety of heritage breed like there are in the states, such as Murray McMurry, etc. Our relatives raise Labuyo's so we can start breeding with them but I'd also like to raise Leghorns and Barred Rocks. Most of the "native" birds seem to be mixes. Any info would be appreciated.

Cocopoultryfarm.com has some imported heritage breed

No problem I am in Bataan I will have plenty of stock by that time of various breeds keep in touch and maybe you want have to order from them as I will be breeding from the ones I am purchasing starting next month

No problem I am in Bataan I will have plenty of stock by that time of various breeds keep in touch and maybe you want have to order from them as I will be breeding from the ones I am purchasing starting next month
Yeah man - that would be outstanding. I will certainly do that. I have you in my speed dial now for post-retirement chicken emergencies so don't move anywhere. Thanks, I really do appreciate it.

Gene

Hey there !!
I am from the Philppines in the Island in Cebu
I was wondering if kabir chickens are broilers?
I kinda got my first chicken yesterday and it is a vantress. I only found out also yesterday that it doesn't live long. It is 2 and a half kilo,, and not moving so much. Do you guys hot any suggestion to make it live longer and healthier?

Back
Top Bottom