Photography and Drawing

A recent horse sketch I did, not quite finished. The paper is at an angle, so the body of the mare is a bit distorted.

Last edited:
Can painting count as drawing? I'm a digital artist, but haven't drawn anything relevant to poultry yet.

Here's a feather I painted for my father. I know I posted it on the Facebook BYC page before, but not on this forum.

Can painting count as drawing? I'm a digital artist, but haven't drawn anything relevant to poultry yet. Here's a feather I painted for my father. I know I posted it on the Facebook BYC page before, but not on this forum.
Sure does.... Very nice job! :thumbsup I'd love to see some of your digital art, even if it is not poultry related. :)

Eh, it's a bunch of weirdo stuff. But I'll do you one better! Show me a picture of your favorite chicken, and I'll attempt a mini digital painting of it if I get some spare time this week!

In the meantime, I did find one poultry related item. This was to be an egg carton sticker for someone, not sure if she ever use it though! Just a goofy little cartoon chicken. Most of my drawings normally tend to aim more for realism than cartoon, this was an exception!

Eh, it's a bunch of weirdo stuff. But I'll do you one better! Show me a picture of your favorite chicken, and I'll attempt a mini digital painting of it if I get some spare time this week! In the meantime, I did find one poultry related item. This was to be an egg carton sticker for someone, not sure if she ever use it though! Just a goofy little cartoon chicken. Most of my drawings normally tend to aim more for realism than cartoon, this was an exception!
Really? That would be awesome! :D
Jace is my favorite... If her feather pattern is too tricky, I'll choose another.

Back
Top Bottom