Photos

Sasaran mihai

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
I finally got home last night and i got some pics of the baby chicks slepping btw ifbu Want photos from them i a outside coop feel free to ask

Attachments

• IMG_6427.jpeg
    IMG_6427.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6426.jpeg
    IMG_6426.jpeg
    375.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6425.jpeg
    IMG_6425.jpeg
    434.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I finally got home last night and i got some pics of the baby chicks slepping btw ifbu Want photos from them i a outside coop feel free to ask
Where is their brooder?
What heat source are you using for them? They look huddled.
How are you watering them?
Do you have their coop built? Yes, I'd like to see more pictures of their coop.

Where is their brooder?
What heat source are you using for them? They look huddled.
How are you watering them?
Do you have their coop built? Yes, I'd like to see more pictures of their coop.
The heat source is the same as i put to the ducks they stay like that Cuz yesterday the lady i dont think they Feed them i Feed them today and the are good the coop is built i hope u can see it good the photo is from my room Cuz outside ITS a Story and i cant go outside hope u can see it well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 8
I'm sorry but that structure is far too small for the number of chicks that you have.
What breed are they?
If they are meat birds they are going to outgrow that extremely fast. Even if they are not meat birds it isn't big enough for the chicks that you have let alone when they mature.
It is not predator-proof.
It is not weatherproof.
What are your plans for these birds?

I'm sorry but that structure is far too small for the number of chicks that you have.
What breed are they?
If they are meat birds they are going to outgrow that extremely fast. Even if they are not meat birds it isn't big enough for the chicks that you have let alone when they mature.
It is not weatherproof.
Uh one of them i will Keep all ITS life and rest for food my grandpa and i will soon make another one this one just for when they are babyes and idk the breed

What breed are they?
It is not weatherproof.
Predators gotta eat too !!

Back
Top Bottom