pics of chix

chickiepooh

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 16, 2007
Otsego, Minnesota
Just wanted to share some of my chicken photos. I love seeing everyone elses and thought you might enjoy mine.
pop.gif
chicksinstocktankmb.jpg
chicksfeatheringoutmb.jpg
chicks1stdayoutmb.jpg
newchickencoopmb.jpg
groupochickensmb.jpg
Aliwitheggmb.jpg
amanchickmb.jpg
chickensinrunmb.jpg
chicksngirlsmb.jpg
yippiechickie.gif

Our flock of friends consists of 3 Silkies, 3 Black Australorps, 3 Silverlaced Wyanndottes, 3 Buff Orpingtons, 5 Ameraucanas.

Are these before and after pics of the same chicks? This is amazing photography. Wish I had that kind of talent with a camera. Thanks for sharing!!

Great! Great! Great! Nice pictures and a project well done. You all put a lot of heart into your success with the birds. The birds look healthy and happy, and so do the girls! You all have done extremely well. Enjoy your birds. Thanks for sharing.
frow.gif

Thanks! Yes... they are the same chicks all grown up. I waited almost 10 years to have chickens. The city approved them here just last year. Of course all of that lush grass didn't last long. The hostas have taken a beating too.

:)Please post some pics of your whole coop, it looks beautiful! I would like to see some examples of coops like this as i am planning to build another coop soon when I move. Nice work and beautiful birds too!
smile.png

picco... I will have to take some pictures of the inside. I haven't done that yet. It actually is just a small part of the shed. We also use most of it for storage. I have about a 6 by 10 foot area just for chickens and their supply storage... that makes the area inside for them only 4 by 6 with 3 nest boxes up high, two (covered kitty litter boxes) on the ground and 3 perches at various levels. They all fit in there nice and cozy when I check on them at night. I keep trying to talk my husband into building a storage shed so I can have the whole building for my chickens... he is still thinking about that one.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom