Pics of "The Cat Lady's" Cats

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Songster
10 Years
Jan 23, 2010
Berry Creek, Ca
Since I've seen a lot of kitty pictures here lately I figured I'd share!

Caught a pic of most of them on my car! Chase, Dougie, Thunder, and The Blacken.
IMG_1157.jpg

Nubbin- my little bob tail kitty! Love her!
IMG_0792.jpg

She loves the babies and always tries to rub on them!
IMG_0494.jpg

Jazzy- an odd polydactle black tabby with a light grey undercoat
IMG_0669.jpg

Dougie-
IMG_0371.jpg

Chase-
IMG_0690.jpg

The lovely Thunder-Thunder
IMG_0194.jpg

The Blacken- taken last 'spring'
IMG_0255.jpg

More pics to come!!
smile.png
I still have 1 I cant find pics of and 3 foster kittens!

My cats are awefully spoiled! I try to give them all lovin daily too. They can come inside as the please but prefer the great outdoors! I tech at an emergency vet so after a long night of dealing with mean or sick kitties I love to snuggle with my own!

Dougie was one of my wood-pile babies from last year.. We named them Douglas(fir), Cedar, Ponder(ponderosa), and Digger(Digger pine).

The Blacken and Nubbin are brother and sister. Got them through work. They along with their mom and 2 others were signed over. We ran out of names and the blacken had a twin.. Fat Blacken and Skinny Blacken. tried to change it to Yogi and Boo Boo with no avail!
lol.png

Thunder and Chase
IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

Ms Jazzy helping me watch the ducklings!
IMG_1610.jpg

Jazzy and Tot's (differnt cat then Nubbin, who's actually Tater Nubbin.. Tater and Tots!
wink.png
)
IMG_1211.jpg

AND KITTENS!!!! These were my bottle babies. Now 8 weeks old. My coworker just took the buff one, and the one with the stripe on her head we might keep..
hide.gif

These have the same mama as Dougie! She's a devil and I've tried to trap her more then once. Even caught her in my house once. Bad Idea!! She had this litter over by the neighbors and left them out in the open as newborns right by their trailer.. Their first bowel movement was full of dirt and debris. Poor kids!
IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

Back
Top Bottom