Pics of "The Cat Lady's" Cats

Jazzy's color is called Black Smoke. She is gorgeous (all of your kitties are really). I have always wanted a Smoke kitty. My husband's parents had a lot of Smoke colored cats/kittens in their barn cat colony and I always said I was going to take one. Last time I was there they only had a few kittens and none where nice solid colored Smokes. I was bummed out.

Awesome! Thank you. She's about 3 and I never knew what the color was called. I got her through work too, I nursed her and her brother back from being not fed for hours and hours at 3 weeks old(from the lady trying to 'save' them.), and they were very anemic and covered with fleas. There was 4 in the litter and only 2 made it. Her brother is polydactyl too, but looks like a cow kind of. He was so messed up as a baby he is now very menatlly not okay. His perception is way off, and he's very slow. My roomate at the time ended up keeping him. I kept Jazzy for her color alone!
smile.png
Jazzy on the other hand is very fasy minded. She's really neurotic though, she cant sit still. Ever! We call her Spazzy Jazzy.

Awwww!! I have 4 foster kittens right now. They're just barely in the 2 week old range. They're eyes are just barely open. Two of them have one eye that keeps wanting to get stuck shut again. They're so sweet and innocent. I'm just worried I'm not going to do something right and hurt them
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom