Pics to share...

bayouchica

Songster
13 Years
Jan 23, 2007
N.E. Louisiana
This is middle of our garden area,you can see a little of the coop back on the right.
100_0908.jpg

This is the back of our garden, we've got some grapes growing back there,every chickens dream!
100_0871.jpg

This is just a few of my Buffs, hanging out front.
100_0673.jpg

WOW ur place is beautiful! I h8 living in the middle of a huge city :mad:

ur chickens look so healthy too!

thanks for sharing
smile.png

Last edited:
Oh your place looks so peaceful, I love it! And those plump buffs look nice also. Thanks for sharing

Thank you everyone! We live at the end of a dead end dirt road,so yes it's very peaceful.My BIL has another five acres next door to us,so atleast he doesn't mind the chickens roaming.It's cool cause some of our land is cleared,but his is more wooded, gives my chics options on where they wanna go.
We've got fig trees,susie & dew berrries,Jeruslaem (sp) artichokes, muscudines,pear treee, persimmions,etc... lots of goodies for the chics to feast on. We are very blessed.
Yeah ,I'm a city girl gone country and there's no turning back!
I love my Buffs, they are the most friendly.Everyday some of them will beg for some laptime & scratching & lovin' .

Have a wonderful day yall, Miriam

Ohh the grapes! We haven't had much luck with our grapes so far. 2 out of three plants died, the one left is about 4 years old and 2005 was the first and last crop to amount to much at all. 2006 produced NOTHING! We pruned it too short. Hopefully this year will be better! Great place, beautiful chickens!

Your pictures are beautiful! If there is such a thing as chicken heaven your place is it lol. I especially liked the chickens on the log that was really nice. Do you have any problems with predators free ranging your birds?

Back
Top Bottom